Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Lapbook and other ramblings




Well, as I promised, here are the lapbook pictures. Didn't they do a wonderful job on this one?! We all had a really good time working on it. It's one of the many lapbooks from Live and Learn Press. They have several free ones (they refer to them as Learn 'N Folders), you should go check it out!

We have now put up cork board in our dining room and it has quickly been filled with drawings of all different Christmas themed pictures. Isn't this a beautiful sight?! :)

We have had a lot of fun with that. There is even a crayon drawing of mine up there, but I will leave it at that, lol. I have had a chance to get somewhere on my puzzle, here's what we've got so far:We always do a Charles Wysocki puzzle during Christmas/winter time. This one will eventually look like this. I love Charles Wysocki's artwork and it's so fun to put these puzzles together!

I have entered a contest over at the Lady knits, you need to check it out! Lots of goodies to give away!

I have also decided to join June's great idea of the Pay-it-forward exchange. Here's the low down: I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

So there you have it! Won't this be fun?!


I will end this post with a picture of the cutest little blue merle sheltie you could ever want to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-my name is rose and i am a homeschooling mom. i just love the lapbooks your children completed! i have been wanting to do a lapbook on the book "The Mitten"-on Jan Brett's site she has all the pictures and crafts posted to download. I am going to try one with my children this winter. Come and visit, Blessings, Rose