Monday, October 29, 2007

Knitting again!

Welcome me back to the land of the knitting! :) Last night was my first knitting in almost 2 weeks...it's been tough! I only worked on my project for about 30 minutes, but it was still wonderful to have the needles back. I am working on the orange boucle scarf that I talk about
here.

On another note, Bailey has yet another new outfit! Here she is in her new pink coat. Isn't this SO cute?! She wasn't too terribly fond of it, but I love the fur trim on the collar. It's just too adorable!

The kids and I are finishing up the lapbook on halloween today. We got everything all cut out and prepared on Friday, so we should be done today.

Oh, by the way, my mom is doing a giveaway, so be sure to head over to her blog and check that out. She's giving away some handspun (some alpaca and some merino) as well as a book on slip-stitch knitting.

I got myself a new cd the other day that is awesome! It's by Emmy Rossum, who you may know as Christine Daae in Phantom of the Opera. She has an awesome voice and her style is somewhere between Enya and Imogen Heap. I would highly recommend checking out her album, Inside Out. Here's one of her songs...her first music video from the new album (released on the 23rd).

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are back on task.

Thanks for the cd recommendation. I am always scouting for new music.

Peggy said...

Bailey is so cute. You gotta stay away from WalMart!!!! :) Did you know that Phantom of the Opera is coming to Louisville in Jan?

George said...

Congrats on getting back into the knitting! I am sure you are happy about that. It looks like Bailey is the nations newest hot model!!
Onward now to Christmas!