Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dogster

For those of you in the blogging world who love to blog AND love your dog, you have to check out Dogster. It's like MySpace for dogs! It's so cute, and really fun to browse through and read about all the different pups. You can make your dog's complete profile, upload up to 10 photos, and even write journal entries for your puppy. Bailey and Angel both have a dogster page, feel free to go over and see them! Oh, and the pups appreciate it if you give them a bone when you visit :) If you sign up, please let me know so I can see your pup's pics!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Girl, have you looked at all the projects I got going? And trying to keep my blog updated and spin for the Tour de Fleece? I ain't got time to type or talk for Katie Scarlet. :)

Marmee said...

You are certainly a fantastic dog marmee! Keep up the good work, they love you.