Sunday, July 29, 2007

Juggling three knitting projects!

Compared to my mom, I feel pretty pathetic now. Here she is, managing her household (upside-down though it may be right now), working on her knitting projects, blogging, AND making the meals. So, here I am...back in blogland once more. I have been faithfully working on my knitting lately, and they are really moving right along! I finally got my order from Ram Wools and it was so exciting! I got Patons Kroy Jacquard self patterning.


So, I am using the brown/blue/cream yarn for a pair of knee socks for Levi, and I will be using the red for a pair for Kelsey. We bought Sock Wizard software and I used it to generate my pattern. It's so great!

I am knitting these socks 2 at a time on circular needles and I love doing that. It really prevents those one-sock-blues :)






I am also in the middle of my stole, I really hope I will have enough yarn to finish it to the length I want. I am looking for about 5 1/2 feet so we'll see! I am keeping my fingers crossed, and will keep updating online.


Project number three is an afghan for a friend of mine. I have been forbidden to post pictures of it online, but you can see it by clicking here. It getting pretty big and I have discovered the joys and perils of knitting something so large and warm. On a cool evening it's great, but in the heat of the day it's not so great :)

I have gotten the photo book that I ordered from Shutterfly. It's 20 pages of Bailey pictures and I love how it turned out! It would normally have been about $30 and after getting this one, I would do it again! It's bound just like a really hardcover book and the pictures look great!

I am off to continue working on one of my three WIP's. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Marmee said...

It is so easy to love you completely, sweetie pie heart!!!!

Peggy said...

Your stole is going to be beautiful. You do know that if you knit really fast your yarn goes further don't you? Just a hint. :) Tell me more about the Sock Wizard software.

June said...

Wow! Three projects! How will you ever keep them all straight?? lol - The stole is looking loverly, and the socks will probably be finished by the time I see you Tuesday. . .