Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stole pattern


I think I may have decided on a stole pattern. Once again, I am not actually starting this project...just planning ahead :) I also have to measure how many yards of yarn I have spun to see if this will work with this pattern. I think its a very beautiful design and I cant wait to work on it! So, I am going to stay motivated to finish my other projects, right? Of course!


Right now I am working on a pair of socks for one of my brothers for Christmas (Levi), and I hope to get a pair done for each of my youngest siblings (5) before then as well. I haven't ever been able to actually accomplish this, but this year I have a new found fervor. I will do it!
(We'll see, lol)





3 comments:

Peggy said...

The shawl/stole pattern is beautiful. It will be gorgeous in that purple!!!!

Marmee said...

Wow!!! I can't wait to see all these projects on the needles. And just think, all that extra incentive will just be floating around me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash, this is George. I wanted to see if I could post here. I hope you get this. Nice pictures of everything. please post more. I am not a knitting fan, but I am an Ashley fan :D